Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Proud Mummy Moment


Ok so this is definately one of those proud Mummy moments. Caitlin made her first scrapbook layout on Sunday! She chose the photos from the ones I had taken. She decided on pink for the background paper and them choose the patterned paper from a range of pinks I pulled out for her. When I asked what she wanted on the page, she decided on 'Easter egg hunt'. Unsurprisingly she liked the pink glittery letters, the white letters are cut from pearlised card.
Caitlin had very definate ideas of what QK shapes she wanted se;ecting eggs, chicks and flowers from my QK folders.

She needed some help with sticking the paper and photos down. But the easter letters she stuck down and all the QK shapes. The only bits she asked me to do were the white letters and to write the date on the eggs. Didn't she do fab?! Even better she immediately asked if she could do another page on a different day.

I think another scrapper is born, I'm not sure if Tim is delighted he'll get more free time while Caitlin and I scrap together or fears for the balance of our bank account with a second scrapper in residence, LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you posting again Emma. Sounds as though you have been really busy at uni. Caitlin is growing so fast :)
Jane (Brods)