Thursday, August 31, 2006

Best laid plans :(


Hey hum, so much for running errands today. Caitlin is sick today and has been throwing up this morning. The poor lamb is currently curled up under a fleecy blanket beside me fast asleep. But has spent the morning curled up watching Television, reading storys with me or insisting on cuddles, I've been right beside her all morning, so no housework either.

We've been lucky really Caitlin is largely and healthy child who seems to avoid most bugs that do the rounds apart from the chickenpox, which have got her twice, GP said she was so young and had such a mild dose the first time she didn't get enough immunity, fortunately she was smoothered in spots the second time. But coughs and colds largely pass her by or she'll snuffle for a couple of days, but it doesn't slow her down or seem to affect her. So it kind of catches us by surprise when she is sick. I just hope she continues to have such a good immune system as she gets older.

At least I'm home and it wasn't yesterday for my theory test. I suppose it could be worse this is my last week before uni starts, I'm in uni most of next week then I'm on placement for 6 weeks at a local hopital from 8 - 4 Monday to friday, back in uni for a fortnight, then on a second 6 week placement until Christmas. At which point Tim's operation is due. I somehow think that the time between now and christmas is going to fly!

No comments: