Monday, August 14, 2006

Driving lessons no. 2

Well managed the dizzying speed of 50 mph briefly in today's lesson, but perhaps more importantly managed to keep a decent speed on the main road. Did cross roads and left turns on roundabouts too which was ok. Spent much more of the lesson on the main roads. so felt like I was making progress. Roll on tomorrow where we're doing right turns on roundabouts and dual carriageways. All in all I'm progressing well and gaining confidence according to my instructor.

Each lesson seems like a step closer to more freedom and a little less reliance on Tim. I'm sure he'll enjoy the chance to not always be the driver too. Better get on with my theory this afternoon, especially hazard perception.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Oooooooooo good luck! keep meaning to pluck up the courage to do this!