Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day 6


So here's day 6 now it's all dry, Strong, capable, smart woman. Made the beaded flower then filled centre with diamond glaze and added few beads. Used MM rubon letters and drew on the flowers.

Had another morning in the garden, was doing some sweeping and tidying on the patio and Caitlin came up to me and asked, 'when are we doing gardening mummy?' so I asked what she wanted to do and she promptly replied, 'plant some seeds' so we did. Tim changed another light fitting, not more bare bulb in the bathroom :) eventually anyway, turned out to be interesting wiring in our lighting ring, why am I not surprised?!! Nothing in this house is ever straightforward or simple there's always some complication.

2 comments:

Jax said...

Fantastic!! I love it!! Think I may be 'Journal lifting' here!! If you have no objection??
Jackie x

Tim Allen said...

I think our wiring is literally shocking, which is my excuse for having an afternoon nap!

Tim