Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 8


Here's day 8 page. Really felt today was about me accepting nothing will change unless I make it happen, regardless of the love and support I have.

In other news Uni have finally given us groups for our options for after Easter and mine clash both same times on tuesday:( Was lucky to get my second and third choice, community and young adults with neurological disabilities, which was fab, would have been happy with any of my 4 choices to be honest, but short of spliting me in two can't do both. So now have to wait and see if they can swap me with someone in the second group of neuro which is on friday. Just hope I get an answer this side of Easter, would be nice to make some sort of plans.

4 comments:

Dianne Rigdon said...

This is fabulous! I love the circles.......wow.

Penny said...

Very powerful! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Fab fab page Emma!!!!

Lita said...

Oh I love this...the blocked letters...the circles...perfection. I could look at this all day!