Friday, April 28, 2006




Well one more essay down, one to go, have week to do it, hopefully my head improves so I can work more than an hour at a time.

Been to GP today blood pressure still too high, so have to have whole load of blood tests done and an ECG. Until they decide why I have high blood pressure can't have beta-blockers as it masks symptoms. So stuck with headcahes and migraines and this overwhelming tiredness. Role on week on monday when they should have all results back.

In other news I took Caitlin's first gluten-free prescription to the chemist today and spoke to receptionist at GP and went through a whole load of other stuff to add to the list too. Caitlin will be pleased her favourite bourbon biscuits are on prescription.

Latest creations are mobile phone/bag charms, first time I've tried them, but quite pleased with the outcome. The pink one has pearl beads, the green one has shell beads and the topaz one has chips of blue topaz. These are all going to someone else, but I have got bits to make some more, going to do purple one next.

No comments: