Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Driving

After the fiasco of getting my provisional licence I finally stopped chasing butterflies around the garden to go book my driving lessons! So I'd advise anyone thinking of being on the roads around me on 8th of August at 9.15am not to. I'm having 2 hour lessons on mondays and tuesdays through rest of august then thursday evenings in september. Hopefully this will get me well on the way before Tim's operation.

Although I had to laugh when she was trying to encourage me to buy the 'very good interactive DVDs that you can use with the television'. They use Tim's company software and he has already have aquired them for me :) I'd better start looking at them though as my theory test is goingto be late august.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »