Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fab day

Finally got back to the crop run by Joanne who runs Boxroom Booty. Had a wonderful day, got to met Cath IRL too, who was lovely! and Dawn again who I haven't seen for months since I started university. Was so good to go out and see fellow scrappers again and just relax and have some me time away from the house. I've been doing an 8 x 8" holiday album, I've decided to keep it simple so I can actually get it done in the summer break. The album and papers were a christmas present from Gav and Flo, it's been a nice change working in the smaller format and I'm actual having fun doing the simple pages as a change to the 12 x 12 ones I've been doing.

Tim and Caitlin in the meantime went to the Butterfly House and had fun Caitlin even was brave enough to feed a goat on her own apparently, in the past she's been too scared to feed them herself.

No comments: