Tuesday, July 25, 2006

new jewellery!




One set for me, the stone is snowflake obsidian, it is the stone of purity and balance to the body, mind and spirit. It is supposed to allows one to recognize the unnecessary pattern which remain in ones life and to re-design ones thought patters to provide relief from undesired conditions. There is black and silver oval glass beads interspersed with round snowflake obsidian beads round the necklace and bracelet.

One for my brother's girlfriend, it's her birthday next week. I've done her a black set, being her favourite clothes colour, the beads are black or clear glass.

I actually sold 6 sets in total at Caitlin's nusery much to my delight. Really pleased that other people actually like enough to buy them. Hopefully I can make up some more, especially coming upto christmas.

No comments: