Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We have water!!!



Our water came back after 29 hours! Unfortunately my neighbours are not all so lucky, my next door neighbour is still off and across the road are at 50% pressure. Ours is at 80% of the pressure before the leak, but that's probably because we all jusmped straight in the bath or shower when it came back on. Might have to go back off again, depending on whether the problems are caused by debris blocking the pipes or a third leak somewhere. In meantime I've had a bath and watered the garden.

Being a true scrapper though I had to take a couple of pictures. There's the hole in the road and the tank of water we got today that conviently got sat right in front of our front door. Never thought I'd see a tank like that outside our ouse, I connect them with the south east and the drought, one thing that doesn't seem to affect us here.

No comments: