Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mummy and Caitlin


Caitlin sang happy birthday down the phone to Uncle Peter (well his mobile answerphone) very cute, hope he appreciated it. Love this piccie Tim took while we were on the phone, really weird angle, but it kinda works some how.

Been to doctors today and had my blood tests taken, blood pressure rechecked and surprise surprise it's still too high, hey hum. Have to wait for results and ECG on monday now, at least I get to see GP straight away after ECG so don't have to wait too long. Hopefully then I can get something to bring my blood pressure down and stop the headaches.

Essay due in on monday and I'm finding it really hard going at moment, just constantly tired and headachy, not ideal to spend time in front of computer or reading a pile of text books.

No comments: