Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome to Paisley

Welcome to Paisley the purple penguin he'll follow your mouse round screen, click on him a few times you can unbalnce him and knock him in the water. Thanks to Clare for adding her own pet to her blog and Tim for adding him to my blog, I can't work out all the code stuff.

Ok I'm still addicted to Quickutz even if I can't afford to buy many at the moment, although I got my QK Sunshine set at weekend, having sold off a couple of my older alphas I didn't use so much now to fund it. Then they bring out the May shapes and I love them all! Really cute flowers, daisy goosebumps, simple flourish set and then a punctuation set to match the sunshine kit arghhh!!! Can't afford to buy them all, well in fact probably can't afford any, with Tim's birthday and the gluten-free food fair in York this month. Hey hum, more to add to my birthday wish list for next month for those that don't get me a driving lesson or money towards them.

Can't believe I'm 30 next month, I'm just not grown up enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»