Friday, September 22, 2006

Good and bad

Good news my blood tests were all normal so I just have high blood pressure, with no underlying cause. So I can now have medication to bring it down and hopefully cut the migraines back. The bad news, the migraines and headaches have been awful over the last fortnight. My placement is more stressful and not as supportive as my last one, so that's put my blood pressure up and made me worse short term. I've started my medication and hopefully things will improve in the next week or so and the dizziness and very red cheeks will fade.

In the meantime the house looks like a bombs hit it as I've done so little housework. Tim was rushed off his feet with an important deadline last week, he was working on saturday and he's shattered too, although he's trying his best this week to catch up.

At least Caitlin is ok, if a little grumpy in the mornings, she's almost used to the early starts again though and getting back into the swing of nursery 5 days a week. Although she seem to be trying altered art at the moment, she's 'altered' her t-shirt, a drawer unit at nursery and herself almost every day this week with a combination of paint and pens. Why oh why don't they have washable pens and paint?!!

Oh and I have a date for my practical test 3rd November!

No comments: