Sunday, September 24, 2006

Third time luckyish


Third time lucky Caitlin and I finally managed to make the body of her piggie moneybox with papier mache. The first two the balloon burst part way through covering Caitlin and I with watered down PVA glue! Tim was duely despatched for a new bag of balloons from the supermarket. The third one didn't burst but overnight has deflated slightly while it's been drying leaving a slightly crinkly body, but never mind it will do the job. Caitlin did enjoy getting the paper all wet and sticking it down, she had far more patience than I expected. Just need to let the whole thing dry out now and then We can stick the legs and nose on and paint it. Will probably be next weekend now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=globalscape cuteftp pro 8.1.0 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg