Wednesday, June 07, 2006

30!!!!








Spent the daytime at a willow weaving class, feeling very pleased with the results. The bird was my first effort, will add interest to the garden, then I made the obelisk, hopefully I can grow some sweet peas up this. It is a beautiful day and the class was held outside, overlooking the canal in the shade of the trees, just perfect peaceful setting. Loved it, but it's harder work than I expected.

Caitlin came in to see me this morning with a parcel and card singing happy birthday. She'd got me a beautiful paperweight, and I was very impressed to see she'd signed it with a very definate 'C' I've been promised a cake decorated by Caitlin this evening, so there's bound to be candles. Hoping the beautiful weather holds and we'll have my birthday tea in the garden.

My family have all given me vouchers or money towards my driving lessons which is most welcome, so watch out after our holiday in June I'll be let loose on the roads!

No comments: