Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Getting there slowly!


well the essay is progressing slowly, very slowly but I'm almost there. Hopefully I should have the first draft done by tomorrow lunch, I always find I'm most productive first thing in the morning, don't know why. I seem to have found source material in all sorts of places from the UN to the scandinavian OT journal. This essay seems to take more time than all the others this year and it's worth half the credits. At least I know I'll have something to hand in even if it is crap. What makes it more difficult is that the core text for the module is edited and partly written by our lecturer. There's so little material in the text books as Community based rehabilitation is a faily recent concept in OT, it's all journal articles and policies scattered all over the place.

I did managed to address my own occupational balance by doing a digi LO last night though.

No comments: