Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Assignment stress

Friday is the end of term and the day I have one essay due and a presentation to make for my two options modules. The presentation is almost ready, bit nervous about the presentation itself, but I'm not being marked on the presenting skills, just the content. So doing ok on that one, but the essay is a totally different story. I have so much info gathered together, but I just can't put it together in a coherant form. The guidance from the lecturer is almost non existant and he's not replying to emails. Very frustrated at moment, don't know what to do next. Oh well maybe it will seem clearer tomorrow, can't seem much worse than now. Really don't want to be doing an essay crisis through thursday night with a presentation to do on friday afternoon.

I'm so going to need our holiday by the end of this, even if it does look like it's going to be showery for lots of it. Can't wait to get away and have some quality time away from everything with Tim and Caitlin.

No comments: