Friday, June 30, 2006

Caitlin the photographer!

Well we let her use a disposable camera on holiday (still to be developed) ut I let her loose in the garden with my old digital one this week, won't work inside as the light meter is broken but it's o outside. You can see her efforts here. As you can see she hasnt quite got the idea of having her fingers away from the lens, but she was very definate she wanted pictures of Oliver and Jessica and her car. Don't think these were too bad for a 2 year 11 month old. I'll have her taking photos and scrapping them by the time she's 5, LOL. She did get a scrapping set for christmas, so I thought I might let her have a go with a couple of holiday photos.

1 comment:

Emma said...

It's my old digital camera, nothing fancy jut 3mega pixel HP camera, it's got zoom, but she didn't use it.