Thursday, March 30, 2006

21 day challenge - Day 4


Well afraid I got distracted from university work, made the most of my creativity before it vanished again, since last year my scrapping mojo has been very fickle. But this challenge is really making me do something creative each day. I think I kind of hoped that doing the 21 day challenge would encourage me to do something creative each and every day (well within reason).

'Doing, being, becoming' is a very occupational therapy phrase and it fitted with today inspiration, so I based my entry round the phrase. I am doing my degree, being a student so I can become an occupational therapist.

5 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I like how this page feels. Love the letters :)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I like this page too... I hope that your dreams will come true..

emine

Chares Square Co-op said...

awesome!
glad you're feeling the creative mojo...
keep it up. the challenge is wonderful :)

Lu said...

excellent. i love your page.

Anonymous said...

Great journal entry... very thoughtful! Keep on keeping on, the Mojo will return!