Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Spent most of day doing SPSS for university, took practice test online and got 10/10 so bit less panicky about the assessed test I need to do any time in next fortnight, wil try to do asap while it's still fresh in my memory though, maybe even tomorrow if I can shift this cough, can't imagine it would be popular in the quite study area of the uni library.

Tim not well today and at home, he managed to fall on the stairs and has very nasty looking bruise on his big toe, not sure what he's done, bit difficult to tell with the shape of his feet. But very painful, just hope he hasn't broken it.

Spent evening playing with digi LO of the photo Tim took at weekend, very simple, but whenever I tried anything more intricate it just looked over fussy and I really wanted the photo to shine through. The grungy edge was from www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and the button and string bow were from Heather Ann designs, but I've changed the colours. Definately my favourite photo of Caitlin this year so far.

She looks so adorable in this photo, unfortunately like most 2 year old she can throw the tantrums from hell, like this evening, she ended up not only on the naughty step, but in time out in her room (very rare occasion) but she would not stay on step. Oh well I guess that's what we get for having a child as stubborn as me and as perverse as Tim. Thankfully she went off to sleep ok, leaving Tim and I to recover.

No comments: