Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring is finally coming


It's the very end of March and it finally feels like the warmer weather this last week has woken nature up. My garden is now full of daffodils, with their cheery yellow flowers and I can see catkins on the trees out the train window on way to university.

Have finished day 3 for 21 day challenge, every quote so far has spoken to me, I love the choices Rhonna has made. Off to have a look at day 4, before tackling my critical appraisal for uni assignment, even if crafting feels far more appealing.

4 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I just love your page... Off to do day 4... Good luck..

emine

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the twists of the words! Great work :)

Melissa Ives said...

I love how you twisted and turned the words! Beautiful!

Tim Allen said...

It's my garden too! And yesterday it was full of our nextdoor neighbour's Dogs as well as daffs...