Friday, March 17, 2006


None of the snow yesterday settled, I suppose it's a good thing really with it being a 'school day'. Caitlin just loves imitating me and was very insistant she should have a 'big girl umbrella' like mummy's, so we got her one a couple of weeks ago. She loved using her umbrella to walk home after nursery, saying, 'me a big girl, me got big girl umbrella.'

I had day at home, the cards arrived for Gav and Flo's place cards so have got those finished, well 89 of them, the company sent 11 short, which is bit annoying, but can post on the others on later if they need them. Also got my jewellery made for the wedding, so feel like it was a productive day, even if I was still feeling rough.

Today I have to do some work, we have a multiple guess assessment for this piece of software called SPSS, a programme designed for health and social work stats. I can't say I enjoy it, but at least it's an open book multiple guess test! Anyway have to do the test soon, being as I haven't done any work on it since the first half of the module in October, have to get going again, seems quite logical, but I'm still confused about the actual stats terms, rather than how to use the software. Tim's got hold of a copy so I can work on it from home.

In other news have lost a pound this week, so another 5 lb to lose before Gav and Flo's wedding to reach the next target. Then another half a stone before my 30th in June. I think that setting smaller mini targets is working better than straight out I need to lose 2 stone, that just seems too daunting. Whereas half a stone at a time is less stressful and feels like less pressure on myself. I guess we'll see if it works this time, still want to get to the final target by this christmas.

No comments: