Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 5


Well here's day 5 entry, did a paper one, but didn't like the end result, so resorted to digi instead, papers and ribbon from ShabbyPrincess.com

Becoming a mother was not something that I expected to be, I was told in my late teens I had a million to 1 chance of ever becoming pregnant and even less of being able to carry a baby full term, so when we found out I'd fallen pregnant naturally it was somewhat of a shock! Caitlin is our little miracle, the day she was born was the start of an extraordinary journey for us all.

Part of my 21 day challenge was to value what I have and who I am more, so this was a gentle remindered to myself of just how blessed I am to have my little family.

3 comments:

Alcuin Bramerton said...

A new life is a new hope.

Roo said...

That is beautiful. Well done

Penny said...

Your challenge is wonderful. I know I need to take time and remember all of my blessings. Beautiful pages!